Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Initial
Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Update
Recommended for any healthcare professional who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
The ACLS Renewal Class covers:
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Airway Management
- ACLS Pharmacology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) review
- Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
- How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
BRN and EMS, CEs Available!
This class is approximately 6 hours.
Note: This renewal ACLS class is for those who have an unexpired American Heart Association ACLS certification card.
If you are ordering a textbook for Pick-Up, please call ahead of time to make an appointment to pick up your book as our office hours can change based on our class schedule.
American Heart Association Heartcode ACLS
2 Year Certification – SAME DAY CERTIFICATION CARD!
Recommended for: MDs, RNs, Paramedics, EMTs, Dentists, and Medical Personnel with Busy Schedules.
The ACLS Online Class utilizes simulation technology and scenario-based learning that is self-directed on your computer at home. The course covers all of the same material as the traditional classroom based ACLS class.
This program also includes the complete ACLS textbook online so there is no need to purchase the book separately.
This Class Has 3 Parts:
|Part 1||A self-paced series of online training modules (3 to 8 hours based upon experience)|
|Part 2||Skills practice at our facility|
|Part 3||Skills test at our facility|
Benefits of Online Training:
- Online modules can be completed around your busy schedule
- Skills check is quick and easy
- No textbook is required (reduces cost)
- You will receive your American Heart Association BLS card the same day as your skills check.
Heart Start CPR Online Course Policy:
- NO REFUNDS on Online Courses
- Exchanges from an online course to a physical in-class course is only allowed if the keycode has not been sent to the student
- For Technical Support, contact AHA @ (888) 242-8883 or [email protected]
- If you would like to schedule a specific date and time for your class, you may do so 72 hours ahead of time. Just call our office to schedule your session time!
CME/CE credit is provided by the American Heart Association for Physicians, P.A.s, Nurses, Pharmacists, and EMTs.
Please Note: This course has been tested on Windows XP and Mac OSX, with Internet Explorer 7+ or Firefox 2+. HeartCode programs are not supported by Apple Safari. Students are allowed up to 60 days after the completion of the online part of the course to complete the skills session.
Discount codes are not valid on online courses.